Focus Finder By Dean Jackson

I found this video online and I thought it is a good to share for you. It talks about focus finder and how to get rid of distraction. This video is by Dean Jackson, honestly, I haven't heard of him before but he has very good points mentioned in the video.

Promise, this video won't get you bored while you watch it. It's full of productive contents and productivity lessons that we can apply in every day of our lives, whether at work or at home.

I kinda guilty when I watch the video as it pointed out squarely on some my distraction that I never thought of. However, it was a good wake up call for me to be more productive and achieve more things in less time.

So, I encourage you to watch the video and not just watch and let it gone like a smoke, but, reflect on it. Contemplate of the positive effects it can give you in the long run.

So, without further ado... please watch the video below;

No comments:

Post a Comment